Welcome to another exciting giveaway hop hosted by the fine ladies at I’m A Reader, Not a Writer and Page Turners Blog. I’m the second last stop on the hop, which frankly, I find sort of exciting. Since you made it through the entire hop, I’m going to make the giveaway process incredibly simple. It is as follows:
1. Comment below with insincere flattery–the more insincere the better.
2. Read every post I ever wrote on Backseat Writer, leaving a comment on each and every one. If it’s a controversial post, make sure you agree with me for +1000 extra entries.
3. Follow me on all social networks , ALL OF THEM!!! And Tweet, “I love BackseatWriter.com. I wish I was like @artsybookishgal because…” and insert something insincerely flattering! Mean entries will not be accepted. (Tweet this 10X. It can be in a row. If you want to spam your friends, go ahead.)
4. Jump up and down five times, while rubbing your tummy, patting your head, and singing about Backseat Writer to the tune of a Lady Gaga song. Alternatively, you can construct a puppet theater and put on a 3-5 minute play about Backseat Writer, which also must be videotaped. Upload your video and share it with me.
5. Write a 200 (or more) word essay starting with the sentence, “Backseat Writer is my favorite site in all the world because…”
6. Make up a personal ad about me for potential date. Ad must 100 words long and include TRUE and FLATTERING information about me (see “About Amy” tab for material.) I need a date since I dumped “James.”
Or you can just fill out this form.
Seriously, just fill out THE FORM. All the other entries, including insincere comments, are appreciated, but they won’t get you any extra puntos in this giveaway (but they will make my day.) And, if you want to be super cool and show your appreciation, feel free to snoop around Backseat Writer or check out my baby book blog, Backseat Reader, which also has a giveaway going on-it could use some nurturing and followers. Again, these are NOT extra entries. You have to fill out THE FORM. THE FORM records all.
Oh, yeah, the prize! Since you put up with all my shenanigans, the prize is– wait…for…it–your choice of $10 Amazon Gift Card or a $10 or under book of your choice to The Book Depository (because I love the international readers, too.)
The giveaway is open to all, as long as you can receive Amazon gift cards and/or The Book Depository ships to your house. You have until 11:59 PM EST on May 31 to enter by filling out THE FORM. Remember, comments are appreciated, but THE FORM is the way to win!
Don’t forget to enter the other 300+ giveaways that are part of this book. Click here for the full list of participants!
And, you can head over to Backseat Reader to enter my other giveaway!!!