Fox News’ Fred Barnes Joins The Newsboys

29 Apr

Who said Fred Barnes was just into political commentary?  Apparently this Fox New weekend host and contributor is into Christian rock and he’s “going public” (I know, bad old school Newsboys pun) with his appreciation for the band.  Fred Barnes, flew from D.C. to FL to catch a Newsboys show.  Apparently, Fred is a BIG fan of the band.  Isn’t that great?  I love it!  Here’s picture proof::

CAPTION: Inpop Records’ newsboys greets Fred Barnes, FOX network co-host of “The Beltway Boys” and a regular contributor to “Special Report with Bret Baier,” the No. 1 weeknight political program on cable, in Vero Beach, Fla. Sunday, April 26. Barnes and his wife flew from Washington, D.C. to attend the sold-out show on newsboys spring’ “Join The Tribe” tour, wrapping early May. Pictured (l-r) are Jody Davis, Duncan Phillips and Michael Tait of newsboys, Fred Barnes, and newsboys’ Jeff Frankenstein.–Courtesy of Mandy @ Savvy Media

No Responses to “Fox News’ Fred Barnes Joins The Newsboys”

1. Amanda April 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM #

Is tait in the newsboys? What happened to Peter?

…I’ve been so out of the loop with the Christian Industry.

2. Amy April 29, 2009 at 4:30 PM #

Yup, Tait replaced Peter. Isn’t that hilarious?

The Newsboys barely look like how I remember them. I mean, where’d the other guys go?

3. Andrew April 29, 2009 at 9:06 PM #

I’ve always loved Fred Barnes. Now I love him even more!

4. dewese May 6, 2009 at 11:57 PM #

i’m still having a hard time not seeing peter in photos.

• Amy May 7, 2009 at 6:24 AM #

I can’t get over that DC Talk isn’t DC Talk anymore…and now this! It’s just TOOOOOOO MUCH! Stop messing with my mind, Newsboys!!!

5. grace May 25, 2009 at 11:05 PM #

is fred barnes the father of peter barnes from fox news?

6. Jeremy Witte January 23, 2010 at 4:31 PM #

Well, forget the reunion tour then. Tait cancelled it now. HA!