Tuned Out:: Oh, those Hallmark Commercials!

3 Apr

This weekend, in celebration of last week’s confession, I’m going to post a couple of Hallmark commercials to get your tear ducts flowing.  Gotta love the easy listening music in the background.

Reading is awesome and so is this advert!

Haha…best line = “Can I get an armadillo?”  I want a kid like Max.

This one isn’t a tear-jerker, but it’s got Jo from “The Facts of Life” (Nancy McKeon) and it’s from 1981, which makes it vintage Hallmark…and it’s funny…to me. They have 1690 ways to say “Happy Birthday” after all.

No Responses to “Tuned Out:: Oh, those Hallmark Commercials!”

1. Bob Vale June 26, 2009 at 9:25 PM #

Hello,

Can you help me find the Hallmark commercial about the mother who sends her child accross the street to deliver a Hello Card to an elderly lady who seems to never get any mail? I have been looking for this commercial clip on line and cannot find it.
    The older lady is so taken back by the gesture that she delivers back a jar of home made jam.
    Please help me find this unknown video clip of a Hallmark Commercial.

Thanks
    Bob Vale

2. Dave August 20, 2009 at 12:00 AM #

i am also looking for the same commercial online. Any luck?

• Amy August 20, 2009 at 9:20 AM #

No one has found it yet. Keep checking back. I’ll let you folks know if the commercials in question are found.

• Amy August 20, 2009 at 9:20 AM #

3. maddy September 10, 2009 at 11:11 PM #

I am looking for the Hallmark commercial made in 2009 where its based on Kids Say The Darndest Things. If you come across it could you please let me know? Thank you.

4. Sarah November 14, 2009 at 1:10 AM #

Here is a link to the Hallmark commercial mentioned above.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsTD97m_kRk&feature=related

Does anyone have a link to the “Dave’s Place” Hallmark commercial, where the sister goes to visit her brother at his new apartment. Her brother has down’s syndrome? Been searching for the video on YouTube but can’t find it.

5. Amber November 19, 2009 at 10:53 PM #

@ Sarah, I was just looking for the “Dave’s Place” commercial too. Can’t find it anywhere.

6. Michael June 22, 2010 at 1:34 AM #

I am looking for the Hallmark commercial that has the cleaning lady at an office ready the cards as she cleans. I have looked online and can’t find it. Any suggestions.

7. Heather Heartless January 30, 2011 at 11:45 PM #

I’m looking for a Hallmark commercial from 1990. It has a very young Thora Birch and another child star in it. They’re making birthday cards for each other and putting the Hallmark crown on the back themselves. The inside says “Happy Birthday to you, Love, Sue.” I can NOT for the life of me identify the other actress and it’s driving me crazy. 🙂 Any help at all would be appreciated.

8. Melissa February 3, 2011 at 1:21 PM #

Heather, I believe the other actress was Ashley Johnson who was on “Growing Pains” as the youngest daughter Chrissy. I knew I knew the other girl but couldn’t figure out who it was so thank you !