Johnny Takes It All (Minus 3)

28 Oct

If straw polls are any indicator who the likely winner of next week’s presidential election, then John McCain’s got victory in the bag with 535 of the 538 total electoral college’s vote.  This is, of course, according to AOL.com’s straw poll.  So, if the election was decided by people who vote in online straw polls and use AOL, then McCain would be a shoo-in.

Here’s the proof…

I listened to a pundit talking about a surprise McCain upset–he must have been looking at this poll.   But, hey, stranger things have happened.  My prediction–it’s going to be a long night, and with all the allegations of voter fraud, we could have a repeat of the 2000 Presidential Election.  Now wasn’t that fun?

No Responses to “Johnny Takes It All (Minus 3)”

1. Nathan Hawks October 29, 2008 at 6:45 AM #

*cough* AOL users *cough* Now there’s an intellectual elite I’ve never heard of 😉

Yknow, it was just too easy, I couldn’t pass it up. I snark.

Good mornin’!

2. Nathan Hawks October 29, 2008 at 6:46 AM #

P.S. Doggin’ on AOL users is just an old-hat I.T. guy thing. Take no offense.

3. Amy October 29, 2008 at 6:48 AM #

Well, actually, I’m am AIM user. Us AIM users be smartly.

4. Jeff Greathouse October 29, 2008 at 1:07 PM #

I did my duty today. I went to the electoral board, went to the computer screen and “penned” in the votes.

I really liked the pen this year.

5. Amy October 29, 2008 at 1:15 PM #

Did you get a sticker? Some people get stickers! I never got a sticker. 😦

6. Jeff Greathouse October 30, 2008 at 6:12 AM #

Yuppers, I got a sticker and placed it on my favorite daughters shirt. She likes the I Vote Stickers. Here sticker (I Vote) from the last election had worn off (she has/had it on her brace)