Let’s Play Tag…

21 Apr

Hahaha!  It’s part of the cast from “Blossom”!

It’s fun to play tag, isn’t it? Except when you’re “it” because dangit, I can never catch anyone. Anyway, I was tagged by Mr. Mike, and here’s the low-down…

Here are the rules of the game link back to the person who tagged you. Post his or her rules on your site. Write 6 random things about yourself and tag 6 random people by linking to their site. Addtionally, let the 6 people know that you tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. You must do things by the 6 hour hour before six days have passed of you will be forced to have out with “Six” from that old show “Blossom” for the rest of your life (OK, I made the last sentence up and italicized it so you would know I made it up. I don’t want anyone to think they’ve been unduly hexed, do I?)

Six random Amy facts (that are also interesting):

1) I like collect odd magnets, pins, and pens.

2) I love when people call me, but I don’t like calling people all that much (I feel like I’m “bothering” them).

3) Sometimes when I’m walking through the china/glass section of a department store, I wanna freak out and break everything (I’d really like to see someone do that in a movie).

4) I count the items of the people around me when I’m in the express check-out and get irritated when they have more items than they’re supposed to.

5) I walk across the street with my dogs to see an old man every day, but I pretend like it’s just part of our routine. When I don’t see him out, I get sad and don’t walk over there.

6) I’m not nearly as distraught about being 28 and single as I pretend to be, but I care more than I’d like to all the same.

Now comes the tagging part. I tag the following people: Alyssa/Tracy, Derek, Kim, Charis, Chris, Phil. BTW, you married people…I only tagged one of you so you can tag your spouse! 🙂

Feel free to let me know when you posted your facts, and if I didn’t tag you, feel free to post some interesting stuff about yourself!

No Responses to “Let’s Play Tag…”

1. mike golch April 21, 2008 at 10:54 PM #

Amy,thanks for being such a sport.I’m with you 100% on items 2,3,and 4. 28 and single that’s how old I was when I got married the second time.

2. mike golch April 21, 2008 at 10:54 PM #

3. Andrew Wilhelm April 22, 2008 at 1:39 AM #

Numbers 2 and 4 are so incredibly true. I just thought I would let you know I agree.

4. Andrew Wilhelm April 22, 2008 at 1:39 AM #

5. chris wilson April 23, 2008 at 1:59 AM #

I have posted, sorry I didnt really follow all the rules, but I did link back here and the two folks I did tag are listed on my blogroll. Thanks for picking me to play.

Love ya.

Chris

6. chris wilson April 23, 2008 at 1:59 AM #

Love ya.

Chris

7. tracy April 23, 2008 at 10:13 AM #

wait! what? i have to work (sniffle)? can i just say i cried six times and did six loads of laundry and spent six hours doing stabilization at the local detention center and … may i have an extension? maybe Alyssa will take pity… yeah, Alyssa will do it! she’s all responsible and stuff…

8. tracy April 23, 2008 at 10:13 AM #

9. alyssa April 29, 2008 at 11:37 PM #

Thanks for your patience! I didn’t exactly follow all of the rules, but hopefully you’ll extend a little grace to an exhausted, way too busy grad student?!

10. alyssa April 29, 2008 at 11:37 PM #