Hahaha! It’s part of the cast from “Blossom”!
It’s fun to play tag, isn’t it? Except when you’re “it” because dangit, I can never catch anyone. Anyway, I was tagged by Mr. Mike, and here’s the low-down…
Here are the rules of the game link back to the person who tagged you. Post his or her rules on your site. Write 6 random things about yourself and tag 6 random people by linking to their site. Addtionally, let the 6 people know that you tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. You must do things by the 6 hour hour before six days have passed of you will be forced to have out with “Six” from that old show “Blossom” for the rest of your life (OK, I made the last sentence up and italicized it so you would know I made it up. I don’t want anyone to think they’ve been unduly hexed, do I?)
Six random Amy facts (that are also interesting):
1) I like collect odd magnets, pins, and pens.
2) I love when people call me, but I don’t like calling people all that much (I feel like I’m “bothering” them).
3) Sometimes when I’m walking through the china/glass section of a department store, I wanna freak out and break everything (I’d really like to see someone do that in a movie).
4) I count the items of the people around me when I’m in the express check-out and get irritated when they have more items than they’re supposed to.
5) I walk across the street with my dogs to see an old man every day, but I pretend like it’s just part of our routine. When I don’t see him out, I get sad and don’t walk over there.
6) I’m not nearly as distraught about being 28 and single as I pretend to be, but I care more than I’d like to all the same.
Feel free to let me know when you posted your facts, and if I didn’t tag you, feel free to post some interesting stuff about yourself!