MY PEEP SHOW

22 Mar

In case you’re wondering what I do on Friday nights…

I assure you that I’m at home making stuff like this.  I call it “Peepatopian Pirates”.  Notice that both Peep chicks and bunnies are represented in this piece, as well as jellybean treasure, and of course, Easter egg treasure chests.  The cost of all the supplies was like $5, but the memories are priceless.

Here’s an aerial shot of Peep Island.

And a close-up of the observation tower and plastic pirates.

As a bonus treat, I made my own Peep mobile facsimile.  If you’re fortunate enough to live in the Lehigh Valley, you get to see the Peep mobile on various occasions, including Halloween parades (plus folks dressed up as costumed boxes of Just Born candy–it’s weird).

Peep Mobile from the Bethlehem Halloween Parade in 2007

Amy’s Peep Mobile

I hope you enjoyed the Peep Show–all photographies and creations (except the original Peep Mobile) are mine.

No Responses to “MY PEEP SHOW”

1. Todd Porter March 22, 2008 at 1:19 AM #

You are crazy! I bet that you and Sarah just sit around thinking of what crazy thing you can do next. LOL I love the Peep Show.

2. Todd Porter March 22, 2008 at 1:19 AM #

3. simoart March 22, 2008 at 2:09 AM #

Hi

Love your Peep Show and your Peep mobile, great imagination and lots of creativity. Adriana & Arthurf

4. simoart March 22, 2008 at 2:09 AM #

Hi

5. atypicalgirl March 22, 2008 at 2:24 AM #

It’s more like Sarah just hopes it won’t be something that kills us all. Sarah, I’ve got to say, usually goes along with everything though. 🙂

6. atypicalgirl March 22, 2008 at 2:24 AM #

7. Myalou March 22, 2008 at 3:05 AM #

You guys are nuts – but a good, wholesome and funny nuts. I’m so-o-o-o glad we are related, but don’t tell anyone!

8. Myalou March 22, 2008 at 3:05 AM #

9. michaelgolch March 22, 2008 at 4:44 PM #

Amy,I truely enjoy visiting you ,just to see how creative you can get. Love the peep show.Hope you and all of your family have a great easter.God Bless my blogging friend.

10. michaelgolch March 22, 2008 at 4:44 PM #

11. dirk March 24, 2008 at 1:40 AM #

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

12. dirk March 24, 2008 at 1:40 AM #

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Jessica March 30, 2008 at 1:25 AM #

Thanks for visiting the blog, Amy! I’m glad you aren’t mad that I liberated some of your peepy pics! I’m glad to link to you–you are a true peep artist & peep afficianado, indeed! Did I spell that right? :o(

14. Jessica March 30, 2008 at 1:25 AM #