You Need Necessary Therapy

4 Mar

C.S. Lewis getting Necessary Therapy

You need therapy, that is, Necessary Therapy.  It’s a site put together by a guy who calls himself “Pistol Pete”, after a basketball player of the same name.  In his blog, Pistol Pete not only shares his own musings on issues (recently, homosexuality), but also “interviews” famous people who come into his office for “therapy”.  Today’s interview was with C.S. Lewis, but Pete has interviewed the likes of Bob Dylan and Sigmund Freud, and , many more from his Christian world view.  You definitely need to check out Necessary Therapy for a creative way to interview famous people without actually having them show up!

No Responses to “You Need Necessary Therapy”

1. pistolpete March 4, 2008 at 9:01 PM #

Amy,

Thank you very much for your very thoughtful plug of my website. As a sign of my appreciation, I would like to offer you one (1) free session of therapy to be arranged at your convenience.

In Christ, Pistol Pete

2. pistolpete March 4, 2008 at 9:01 PM #

Amy,

In Christ, Pistol Pete

3. atypicalgirl March 4, 2008 at 9:03 PM #

LOL…I need way more than one session. 🙂

4. atypicalgirl March 4, 2008 at 9:03 PM #

LOL…I need way more than one session. 🙂

5. tracy March 11, 2008 at 1:00 AM #

ooooh this looks cool. thanks for the link! and, whoah, you even get therapized by pete … how cool are you?

6. tracy March 11, 2008 at 1:00 AM #