Miley Cyrus Rescues Dog & Goes Viral on YouTube

29 Feb

E!Online photo and my dog, Cassie on the right

Billy Ray and Miley Ray Cyrus found a lost dog near their home, and like the good folks they are, they stay with the small canine until help arrived. Isn’t that a precious photo op…I mean, story? The dog resembles my peekapoo, Cassie, who was just groomed, much like the dog in this photo. Remember this, if your dog is going to get lost and found by celebrities, make sure he or she is well-groomed. Otherwise, the photo opportunity would just be ruined.

In other MRC (that is “Miley Ray Cyrus”) news, Miley made her debut on YouTube on Feb. 26 (Read about both stories on E!Online) with “The Miley and Mandy Show”. It’s pretty much a pointless video of teenage life in which Miley and her friend, Mandy, say “Hi” a lot, dance around, read magazines, and record themselves doing it. Unlike most teens, this is Miley Cyrus, so everything she does include saying “Hi” a lot is fascinating to many ‘tweens. It’s certainly not Disney’s “Hannah Montana”, that’s for sure.

In another video, Miley and Mandy lip synch to Aly & AJ’s “Potential Break Up Song”. I personally like the dancing part during the chorus of this video where you can see Miley’s dog–a Yorkshire terrier wearing a t-shirt who isn’t sure what’s going on.

All in all, it’s cute teen fun. You may just be too old to “get it”.

No Responses to “Miley Cyrus Rescues Dog & Goes Viral on YouTube”

1. mike golch February 29, 2008 at 10:07 PM #

Photo ops or stories,Same Same.

2. mike golch February 29, 2008 at 10:07 PM #

Photo ops or stories,Same Same.

3. karen March 1, 2008 at 2:56 AM #

I watched the 2 videos including the one that they deleted and I was craking up when she said YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE AT ONE OF MY DAD CONCERTS, I suscribed on sunday to her channel

4. karen March 1, 2008 at 2:56 AM #

5. miley cyrus March 1, 2008 at 7:13 PM #

hi yall u better not be talking trash about me and if i find ANYONE talking trash about me i will have this site remove commenting

6. miley cyrus March 1, 2008 at 7:13 PM #

7. atypicalgirl March 1, 2008 at 10:21 PM #

Thanks for stopping in, “Miley”. Interesting how your IP address is in a small city in NJ. Plus, you can’t have this site remove commenting…freedom of speech, baby.

8. atypicalgirl March 1, 2008 at 10:21 PM #

9. kim March 2, 2008 at 6:57 PM #

I showed Hannah and Caleb the last video and all three of us were cracking up. So funny!

10. kim March 2, 2008 at 6:57 PM #

11. Davey March 5, 2008 at 9:00 PM #

Hahaha, Miley is just being her teen self. Everyone expects her to act like a mature young lady, all proper and stuff. ummm… She’s a teen. They’re supposed to act this way. Cooky, funky, crazy at times. If she would have never been so famous people would have never said anything about the whole dog situation or the personal pictures. But good thing she IS famous because now she’s nominated for FAVORITE TV ACTRESS and FAVORITE TV SHOW on Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards. I’m working with Nick to get the word out to the fans. The award show will air on MARCH 29th @ 8PM. Jack Black is going to host the show again, let’s just hope he doesn’t slime Miley. Well, that would be kind of funny if it happened.

Go to http://www.nick.com/kca for more info regarding the awards, you’ll get FREE goodies there too (wallpapers, buddy icons, etc.)

Who do YOU want to see getting slimed?

12. Davey March 5, 2008 at 9:00 PM #

Who do YOU want to see getting slimed?

13. danny lombardo March 27, 2008 at 7:31 PM #

who would have known, miley cyrus has hot friends too.

14. danny lombardo March 27, 2008 at 7:31 PM #

who would have known, miley cyrus has hot friends too.

15. Katie Sampson July 4, 2008 at 3:21 PM #

Yorkies have to be my favorite dog of all time. I am the proud owner of two, Tinkerbell and Lilly, and I love them so much.

16. Katie Sampson July 4, 2008 at 3:21 PM #

17. Monica August 2, 2008 at 12:56 PM #

hi. funny. 🙂

18. Monica August 2, 2008 at 12:56 PM #

hi. funny. 🙂

19. pauline October 9, 2008 at 5:00 PM #

YOU ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK ALOT SO FUNNY HOW YOU DID THAT VIDEO SERIOUSLY

20. pauline October 9, 2008 at 5:00 PM #